How to stay fit and healthy this winter
Mandy Day-Calder Freelance writer and health/life coach
As we head into the busiest time of the year for the NHS, maintaining your own well-being can be tricky
Whether you are longing for your bed during a busy night shift, or leaving the ward after another 12-hour day, front-line nursing is not for those who want regular hours.
32, 13, 37-38.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now