Developing a collaborative research partnership
Elaine Beddingham Professional development lead, Centre for Practice Learning, Chesterfield Royal Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, Chesterfield, England
Bill Whitehead Head of Health Care Practice, University of Derby, Derby, England
This article details a collaborative research project undertaken in an acute NHS foundation trust, in partnership with a local higher education institution (HEI). The article identifies enablers and challenges to working in this type of collaboration and discusses the implications for the development of similar projects.
29, 40, 44-47.
All articles are subject to external double-blind peer review and checked for plagiarism using automated software.
Received: 08 August 2014
Accepted: 29 January 2015
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now