Associates may pay same as nurses to be registered
Nursing associates could pay the same fee as nurses and midwives to join the NMC register, according to discussion papers from the regulator.
Nursing Standard. 32, 14, 9-9. doi: 10.7748/ns.32.14.9.s6
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now