Burgundy tunic will raise visibility of senior staff
A burgundy uniform has been introduced for nurse directors, assistant deputy nurse directors and clinical nurse managers in Scotland to make it easier for patients and visitors to identify who is in charge on a ward.
Nursing Standard. 32, 14, 10-10. doi: 10.7748/ns.32.14.10.s7
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now