Building for the future
Elizabeth Norris Clinical property adviser, property and asset development, NHS Grampian, Aberdeen, Scotland
How a clinical property adviser can help ensure new or refurbished hospitals meet the needs of services
Transforming a building site into a fit-for-purpose healthcare facility is a complex process involving a range of people, each with different skills and experience, as well as effective team working.
24, 8, 20-24.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now