Sleep Cycle alarm clock
Kirsten Huby Lecturer, Children’s nursing, University of Leeds, for the RCN’s Research in Child Health community
Joanna Smith Lecturer, Children’s nursing, University of Leeds, for the RCN’s Research in Child Health community
The Sleep Cycle alarm clock uses sensors in your phone or tablet that can measure movement and noise throughout the night, and so determine when you are awake or in a deep sleep.
Nursing Children and Young People. 29, 7, 13-13. doi: 10.7748/ncyp.29.7.13.s13
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now