Be more dog and live for the here and now
Wendy Johnson Matron, General hospital
Forget forward-planning or assessing risks – just go for it
It is unlikely anyone reading this will disagree with the notion that NHS staff have some of the most critical, but demanding jobs in the country. We are in effect holding the NHS together with goodwill and duct tape – minus the duct tape.
Learning Disability Practice. 20, 6, 15-15. doi: 10.7748/ldp.20.6.15.s19
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now