Justice for Laughing Boy: Connor Sparrowhawk – A Death by Indifference
Michael Brown Professor of nursing, Queen’s University Belfast
I started to read this book, written by Connor Sparrowhawk’s mother, with mixed feelings. I followed Connor’s case as it unfolded, including the subsequent investigation and reports into his tragic death – he drowned in a bath at an NHS specialist unit following an unobserved epileptic seizure – and the inquest.
Learning Disability Practice.
20, 6, 15-15.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now