Why people with learning disabilities and their families fear further lockdowns
COVID-19 has hit already depleted learning disability care services and left many isolated
In recent weeks, the UK has faced national lockdown measures to try and contain further COVID-19 outbreaks after a summer where some rules had been relaxed.
Learning Disability Practice.
23, 6, 10-12.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now