Aiming to celebrate
Layla Haidrani Freelance writer
Exploring the serious intent behind the fun one-day festival in Surrey to help people who have learning disabilities and autism live fuller lives
Move over Glastonbury – the Positive Behaviour Support (PBS) Festival has arrived.
Learning Disability Practice. 20, 6, 18-19. doi: 10.7748/ldp.20.6.18.s21
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now