Aiming to celebrate
Exploring the serious intent behind the fun one-day festival in Surrey to help people who have learning disabilities and autism live fuller lives
Move over Glastonbury – the Positive Behaviour Support (PBS) Festival has arrived.
Learning Disability Practice.
20, 6, 18-19.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now