End is nigh for ‘outstanding’ Calderstones Hospital
The Whalley-based long-stay facility in Lancashire turned things round after a damning report in 2013 – but it is now scheduled to close. So what does the future hold for the staff and patients there?
Learning Disability Practice. 20, 6, 16-17. doi: 10.7748/ldp.20.6.16.s20
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now