Taking steps to reduce frequent attendance
Joanna Bacon Freelance writer
Senior sister Anna Sussex has led a project to reduce the number of people who present multiple times at her emergency department
They are a familiar sight in every emergency department (ED): the patients who return week after week, month after month, and never seem to get better.
Emergency Nurse. 25, 6, 18-19. doi: 10.7748/en.25.6.18.s23
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now