‘Be prepared to support an unpopular view’
Layla Haidrani Editorial assistant
Senior lecturer Lorna McInulty explains how becoming a trauma nurse co-coordinator changed her career
I am a senior lecturer at the University of Central Lancashire. I run multidisciplinary modules on minor injury management and major trauma. However, the bulk of my work is teaching the undergraduate paramedic curriculum.
Emergency Nurse. 25, 6, 20-20. doi: 10.7748/en.25.6.20.s24
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now