Our priority is to engage with RCN members
Nichola Ashby Lecturer in critical and trauma care, University of Nottingham
Suman Shrestha Advanced nurse practitioner in critical care, Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust
Newly appointed joint national RCN professional leads for urgent care Nichola Ashby and Suman Shrestha introduce themselves
Nursing careers develop in diverse ways, with more opportunities emerging for senior nurses in clinical and educational roles. As senior nurses, we have taken on a national joint role as RCN professional leads for acute, emergency and critical care.
Emergency Nurse. 25, 6, 14-14. doi: 10.7748/en.25.6.14.s16
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now