Look after yourself as well as your patients
Owen Hammett Trainee specialist nurse in critical care, South Western Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust and a member of the RCN Emergency Care Association
Four tips for newly qualified nurses to help them survive and thrive in emergency care settings
Being a newly qualified nurse (NQN) in any clinical setting is exciting, but can also be nerve-racking or even scary.
Emergency Nurse. 25, 6, 15-15. doi: 10.7748/en.25.6.15.s19
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now