Pregnancy rates found to be lower in cancer survivors than general population
Dion Smyth Lecturer-practitioner, Cancer and palliative care, Birmingham City University
Research suggests that fewer than one in 15 premenopausal women will preserve their fertility following breast cancer treatment.
Cancer Nursing Practice. 16, 7, 9-9. doi: 10.7748/cnp.16.7.9.s12
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now