Patient feedback is a vital part of delivering quality care
Carole Farrell Consultant editor, Cancer Nursing Practice
This issue, we showcase cancer nurses’ innovations to improve patient care. These highlight their passion and determination and demonstrate high standards of compassionate care, despite the current financial constraints on the NHS.
Cancer Nursing Practice.
16, 8, 5-5.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now