Finding your feet in your first nursing job is like being on an emotional roller coaster ride – full of thrills and spills
It is that time of year when newly qualified doctors and nurses begin their careers in the NHS. As a mother of a junior doctor, and a teacher to 14 nursing students, I have never been more acutely aware of the emotional roller coaster that precedes a first job.
Cancer Nursing Practice. 16, 7, 11-11. doi: 10.7748/cnp.16.7.11.s16
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now