Social media helps to boost holistic nursing care
Kate Allatt @KateAllatt Stroke survivor, blogger, speaker and published author, Running Free: Breaking Out from Locked-in Syndrome
Diagnosed with locked-in syndrome after a brain stem stroke, Kate Allatt lauds the professional support she received – and urges nurses to realise the power of networking
In 2010, when I was 39, I found out what great nursing care was when I was a patient at the Northern General Hospital in Sheffield.
Primary Health Care.
27, 8, 16-16.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now