Vital role for nurses in shingles vaccination uptake
Vari Drennan Professor of healthcare and policy research, Kingston University and St George’s, University of London
Nurses and GPs play a pivotal role in shingles vaccine uptake, according to researchers investigating why people have the vaccination.
Primary Health Care.
29, 5, 9-9.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now