The Daily Mile: is this initiative fit to get children moving?
Vari Drennan Professor of healthcare and policy research, Kingston University and St George’s, University of London
With physical inactivity a major public health concern and more than 75% of children in the UK failing to achieve recommended activity levels, this study examined if the Daily Mile – which aims to get every child out of the classroom for a 15-minute jog – is the answer.
Primary Health Care.
29, 6, 9-9.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now