Smartphone app helps improve tuberculosis treatment
Vari Drennan Professor, Healthcare and policy research at Kingston and St George’s, University of London
Video-observed therapy (VOT) improves adherence to tuberculosis (TB) treatment, has a lower dropout rate and costs less than directly observed treatment (DOT), research has found.
Primary Health Care.
29, 3, 11-11.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now