Parenting scheme works for at-risk families
Vari Drennan Professor, Healthcare and policy research at Kingston University and St George’s, University of London
A programme that supports families with young children facing external stress helps to improve mothers’ mental health and parenting confidence, a study shows.
Primary Health Care. 29, 2, 13-13. doi: 10.7748/phc.29.2.13.s10
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now