Nurses want better guidance on preventing liver disease
Vari Drennan Professor of healthcare and policy research, Kingston and St George’s, University of London
General practice nurses would value better guidance on behavioural changes needed to prevent a major liver event, the LOCATE (local care and treatment of liver disease trial) suggests.
Primary Health Care.
29, 4, 9-9.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now