Nurse-led gout management improves patient-centred outcomes
Vari Drennan Professor, Healthcare and policy research at Kingston and St George’s, University of London
Gout is an arthritis caused by the formation of sodium urate crystals. It is associated with pain, joint damage, subcutaneous nodules, poor quality of life and increased mortality.
Primary Health Care.
28, 7, 13-13.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now