NHS Scotland’s nine care pathways for school nurses evaluated
Vari Drennan Professor, Healthcare and policy research at Kingston and St George’s, University of London
School nurses practise differently in all countries. A policy initiative in Scotland introduced nine care pathways for school nurses to refocus their work, including more home visits, to improve pupils’ health and well-being.
Primary Health Care.
28, 7, 13-13.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now