NHS Scotland’s nine care pathways for school nurses evaluated
Vari Drennan Professor, Healthcare and policy research at Kingston and St George’s, University of London
School nurses practise differently in all countries. A policy initiative in Scotland introduced nine care pathways for school nurses to refocus their work, including more home visits, to improve pupils’ health and well-being.
Primary Health Care.
28, 7, 13-13.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now