How cost-effective is the Family Nurse Partnership?
Vari Drennan Professor of healthcare and policy research, Kingston University and St George’s, University of London
The additional costs of providing the Family Nurse Partnership (FNP) – an intensive, nurse-led home visiting programme for young, first time parents – is leading to questions on whether the investment is worthwhile.
Primary Health Care.
29, 6, 9-9.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now