How cost-effective is the Family Nurse Partnership?
Vari Drennan Professor of healthcare and policy research, Kingston University and St George’s, University of London
The additional costs of providing the Family Nurse Partnership (FNP) – an intensive, nurse-led home visiting programme for young, first time parents – is leading to questions on whether the investment is worthwhile.
Primary Health Care.
29, 6, 9-9.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now