Health visitors fear loss of rapport by asking parents about infant nutrition
Vari Drennan Professor of healthcare and policy research, Kingston and St George’s, University of London
Health visitors may be reluctant to question parents of young children about nutrition due to concerns that they could lose rapport, a Scottish study shows.
Primary Health Care.
29, 4, 9-9.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now