Has Leeds bucked the national trend in childhood obesity?
Vari Drennan Professor, Healthcare and policy research at Kingston and St George’s, University of London
While growing levels of obesity in children in the UK is a major public health concern, there has been a significant fall in obesity in reception age children in Leeds.
Primary Health Care.
29, 3, 11-11.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now