Evaluating a chlamydia screening programmes’ online results service
Vari Drennan Professor, Healthcare and policy research at Kingston University and St George’s, University of London
Timely receipt of sexually transmitted infection (STI) test results allows prompt treatment and health promotion, which in turn reduces the risk of complications and onward transmission. There is little evidence on the best route for providing STI results.
Primary Health Care.
29, 1, 11-11.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now