English ‘Buurtzorg’ pilot impresses patients and nurses
Vari Drennan Professor, Healthcare and policy research at Kingston and St George’s, University of London
The district nursing (DN) workforce in many parts of the UK is contending with funding and staffing challenges, which compromise the care delivered and policy objectives of promoting more care out of hospitals.
Primary Health Care.
28, 5, 11-11.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now