English ‘Buurtzorg’ pilot impresses patients and nurses
Vari Drennan Professor, Healthcare and policy research at Kingston and St George’s, University of London
The district nursing (DN) workforce in many parts of the UK is contending with funding and staffing challenges, which compromise the care delivered and policy objectives of promoting more care out of hospitals.
Primary Health Care.
28, 5, 11-11.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now