D6 intervention shows little effect in diabetes care trial
Vari Drennan Professor, Healthcare and policy research at Kingston and St. George’s, University of London
D6 training for nurses treating people with type 2 diabetes showed little effect in improving glycaemic control.
Primary Health Care.
28, 6, 13-13.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now