Cost of nurse-led surgical wound care and management treatment plans assessed
Vari Drennan Professor, Healthcare and policy research at Kingston University and St George’s, University of London
Surgical wounds that fail to heal by primary intention are problematic for patients. Nurses are involved in such wound care, but the extent of resource use and health outcomes are unknown.
Primary Health Care.
29, 1, 11-11.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now