Better mental health support needed for new mums
Vari Drennan Professor of healthcare and policy research, Kingston University and St George’s, University of London
Health visitors (HVs) help new mothers to cope with mental health problems through support such as ‘listening visits’, but more attention should be paid to how such support can be improved, a survey suggests.
Primary Health Care.
29, 5, 9-9.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now