Relevance of epilepsy training in intellectual disability nursing
Vari Drennan Professor, Healthcare and policy research St George’s University of London and Kingston University, London
People with an intellectual disability (ID) have an increased risk of epilepsy. The epilepsy experienced by those with an ID is more severe and more difficult to treat than in those without an ID.
Primary Health Care. 28, 3, 13-13. doi: 10.7748/phc.28.3.13.s12
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now