Relevance of epilepsy training in intellectual disability nursing
Vari Drennan Professor, Healthcare and policy research St George’s University of London and Kingston University, London
People with an intellectual disability (ID) have an increased risk of epilepsy. The epilepsy experienced by those with an ID is more severe and more difficult to treat than in those without an ID.
Primary Health Care.
28, 3, 13-13.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now