Qualitative study explores the use of targeted case finding to identify COPD
Vari Drennan Professor of healthcare and policy research, St George’s University of London and Kingston University, London
It is estimated that two million people with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) are undiagnosed and that diagnosis is only made when the disease is advanced with more serious consequences. Improving rates of early diagnosis is a key policy aim.
Primary Health Care.
27, 8, 11-11.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now