Preventing healthcare-associated infections in primary care
Adrienne Willcox Senior Lifelong Learning Fellow, RCN Institute, Wales
This article examines the issues surrounding healthcare-associated infections. It explores the ways in which each of us can prevent infections in a range of primary care settings.
Primary Health Care.
15, 8, 43-50.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now