Guidelines on training carers to treat epileptic seizures
Epilepsy is a serious neurological condition that can affect anyone, at any age, according to the charity Epilepsy Action. The condition affects around one in every 100 people in the UK. Every day, 87 people are diagnosed.
Primary Health Care.
29, 5, 8-8.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now