COVID-19: when you can refuse to treat a patient due to inadequate PPE
Erin Dean Health journalist
Following confirmation of the first cases COVID-19 in the UK in January 2020, concern has grown among nurses about shortages of personal protective equipment (PPE).
Primary Health Care. 30, 3, 10-10. doi: 10.7748/phc.30.3.10.s5
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now