Why do general practice nurses feel undervalued?
Crystal Oldman Chief executive, The Queen’s Nursing Institute
The pandemic has shown their adaptability, but we must ensure more equitable treatment and recognition for the profession
For community nurses, the pressures of working during the COVID-19 pandemic have been immense. But what has not been so clear is the individual experiences of those working in general practice.
Primary Health Care.
31, 2, 10-10.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now