Why do general practice nurses feel undervalued?
Crystal Oldman Chief executive, The Queen’s Nursing Institute
The pandemic has shown their adaptability, but we must ensure more equitable treatment and recognition for the profession
For community nurses, the pressures of working during the COVID-19 pandemic have been immense. But what has not been so clear is the individual experiences of those working in general practice.
Primary Health Care.
31, 2, 10-10.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now