What you need to know about the flu vaccine programme
The UK’s biggest immunisation campaign is under way
The biggest flu vaccination campaign in history got under way in September. The drive comes amid fears the UK could see a resurgence of flu this winter along with continued waves of COVID-19.
Primary Health Care.
31, 5, 13-13.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now