What does clinical nurse supervision involve?
Developing and improving your personal and professional skills
What is clinical supervision?
It is a form of professional supervision that is distinct from formal line management. It involves a nurse meeting regularly with another professional for in-depth reflection on clinical practice.
Primary Health Care.
32, 3, 17-17.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now