What are the COVID-19 antiviral treatment options for vulnerable people?
Kat Keogh RCNi head, News and features
Advice for nurses on who is eligible and protection drugs offer
The NHS is now offering potentially life-saving antiviral home treatments to people with COVID-19 who are at greatest risk of becoming seriously ill.
Primary Health Care.
32, 2, 15-15.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now