We’re in a good position to tackle antibiotic resistance
Joanne Bosanquet Deputy chief nurse, Public Health England
Primary care nurses are well placed to suggest alternative methods of symptom relief – and allay people’s fears in the process
Public Health England (PHE) has relaunched its Keep antibiotics working campaign to alert the public to the personal risks of antibiotic resistance – and to urge people to take their healthcare professional’s advice on antibiotics.
Primary Health Care.
28, 7, 17-17.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now