We need to relax our grip on patient records
Anna Neary Senior lecturer and advanced practitioner, Primary care at the University of the West of England, Bristol
An advanced nurse practitioner wonders why we can’t follow the lead of online banking and give people more control
After 24 years working mainly in emergency care I decided to move to general practice to enhance my skills, knowledge and experience. My beliefs about primary care were challenged as I had assumed that most healthcare interventions occurred in secondary care.
Primary Health Care.
29, 2, 16-16.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now