We need to relax our grip on patient records
Anna Neary Senior lecturer and advanced practitioner, Primary care at the University of the West of England, Bristol
An advanced nurse practitioner wonders why we can’t follow the lead of online banking and give people more control
After 24 years working mainly in emergency care I decided to move to general practice to enhance my skills, knowledge and experience. My beliefs about primary care were challenged as I had assumed that most healthcare interventions occurred in secondary care.
Primary Health Care.
29, 2, 16-16.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now