We are super nurses, not mini doctors
Jan Glaze General practice nurse, Berkshire
Many general practice nurses are frustrated with their status and often feel undervalued. Is it time to reconsider their role?
At a time when general practice nurses (GPNs) are extending their roles into chronic disease management, minor illness and prescribing to meet the growing needs of primary care, research shows they think their role is misunderstood and undervalued.
Primary Health Care.
29, 6, 12-12.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now