Safety issues nurses need to consider during COVID-19
Marie Therese Massey @MarieThereseRCN RCN professional lead for general practice nursing, and consultant editor, Primary Health Care
For some general practice nurses the new normal means administering vaccines in patients’ cars during the pandemic
COVID-19 has transformed how we deliver services in general practice in ways not believed possible even six months ago.
Primary Health Care.
30, 4, 11-11.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now