Safety issues nurses need to consider during COVID-19
Marie Therese Massey @MarieThereseRCN RCN professional lead for general practice nursing, and consultant editor, Primary Health Care
For some general practice nurses the new normal means administering vaccines in patients’ cars during the pandemic
COVID-19 has transformed how we deliver services in general practice in ways not believed possible even six months ago.
Primary Health Care.
30, 4, 11-11.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now