Providing safe mouth care in end of life treatment
Oral hygiene is a crucial part of administering dignified care
Mouth care is about keeping someone’s mouth clean, comfortable and healthy. It includes cleaning the lips, tongue, roof of the mouth, gums, teeth and any dentures. It may also be known as oral care or oral hygiene.
Primary Health Care.
31, 6, 13-13.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now