Practice nurses maintain services, but get little credit
Marie Therese Massey Queen’s Nurse and associate dean, Primary care school South Yorkshire and Bassetlaw
Media-led clamour over face-to-face GP appointments has adversely affected nursing staff morale
Recent anti-general practice media coverage has provoked anger among the public and put staff at risk of abuse. This coverage demanded GPs return to face-to-face appointments – at the patients request rather than through clear clinical need.
Primary Health Care.
32, 1, 18-18.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now