Menopause symptoms at work? Help is available
Heavy periods, brain fog and hot flushes can all take their toll
With the average age of the menopause for women in the UK being 51, a significant proportion of nurses are likely affected.
Primary Health Care.
32, 1, 19-19.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now